Cruising Lake Taupo for 35 Years
Enjoy a scenic cruise in any weather condition with fun, informative commentary of the history of the Maori Rock Carvings and the surrounding lake area.
With comfortable seating both inside and out, bathroom facilities and a licensed bar, we’ll ensure your cruise on the Ernest Kemp is warm and comfortable.
Don’t forget to have a look at the beautiful art piece on board by master carver, Matahi Whakataka Brightwell.
Well behaved dogs are always welcomed on board.
Mates Rates 2 x $80
Maori Rock Carvings
Visit the world-famous Maori Rock Carvings on a voyage of discovery, past Acacia Bay, Hot Water Beach and the Lakefront. Enjoy fun and informative commentary, refreshments on board, comfortable seating and free WiFi.
Adult $44, Child $15, Infant $0
- Live informative commentary
- Colour brochure of history & meaning of Maori Rock Carvings
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and cookies
- Comfortable seating both inside and out
- Free postcard
- Free WiFi
- Children visit the skipper and receive a Wheel Certificate
- Swimming if conditions allow (bring a towel)
- Mates Rates 2 x $80NZD